What We Believe
As a Reformed congregation, we affirm the summary doctrines of the Protestant Reformation:
- Sola Scriptura – The Bible is the only inspired, inerrant, infallible and authoritative Word of God written and as such, is the final authority in matters of faith and practice.
- Sola Fide – By Faith alone, we are justified (or made righteous in God’s sight) in accordance with Christ’s righteous imputed onto us which is the gift of God.
- Sola Gratia – Our salvation is not in accordance to any foreseen work or faith, but is wholly the grace of God applied to us by the Holy Spirit.
- Solus Christus – There is no other name under heaven by which we can be saved other than the name of God’s only Son Christ Jesus our Lord, who is the only mediator between God and man.
- Soli Deo Gloria – Our chief purpose in life is to bring glory to God in all that we say, think and do while enjoying Him forever.
Our doctrinal standards are encompassed within the Three Forms of Unity, which include the Belgic Confession, the Heidelberg Catechism and the Canons of Dort. These teaching tools guide us in our understanding of the essentials of the Christian walk as they faithfully summarize the teachings of the Holy Scriptures.
For more information on the Three Forms of Unity, please visit:
A Confessionally Reformed Congregation,
meeting with God in liturgical worship,
proclaiming all of the Bible for all of life.
SUPPORT OUR MINISTRY